by subuhi samad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 26539 times
A veggie treat made in minutes and a tikki delight for tikki lovers. Can be eaten with almost anything rice,roti,parathas or simply with a chutney of your choice
- Combine 2 cups water, soyabean, chana dal, garlic, ginger, salt and red chillies and put to boil approx. 5 minutes.
- Boil until the water is totally absorbed.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the pepper powder, cumin seeds powder,red chilli powder, garam masala , salt and mix well with hand.
- Now make small balls from this mixture and flatten them in the shape of tikkis.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry them until golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by subuhi samad on 10 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.