Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4484 times
More garam masala can be added if required more spicy.
Can be served as starters with drinks.
Add your private note
Soyabean Sukha recipe - How to make Soyabean Sukha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- In a big bowl take water and soak soyabean chunks for 15 minutes. squeeze out all the water and cut the chunks into four pieces.
- Take oil in a kadai. when oil is hot, add onions and fry till brown.
- Add cut tomatoes and slit green chillies.
- Fry for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt and stir.
- Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add soyabean chunks and simmer for a few minutes till it absorbs the gravy.
- Add coriander leaves as garnish.
This recipe was contributed by nirbhara on 27 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.