Soyabean Rawa Dosa
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6833 times
Adding Soyabean flour to the typical dosa batter renders the Soyabean rawa dosa an unique taste and a rich store of health benefits. The Soyabean flour is mixed with rawa and then spread on a non stick pan like dosas or pancakes and then relished hot as breakfast or mini meal.
Add your private note
Soyabean Rawa Dosa recipe - How to make Soyabean Rawa Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix soyabean flour, semolina curd and salt. beat well and keep aside for 1/2 an hour. beat again.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, green chillies and coriander leaves very fine. add to the soya mixture.
- Heat a nonstick tawa. pour 3 tbsp mixture on it. spread as thin as possible. pour some oil around the edges and turn. cook for
- 2 minutes. serve hot with tomato sauce.
- An alternative is to make thin dosas, fill with the filling, fold and serve.
This recipe was contributed by snehami on 05 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.