by Nancy Dsouza
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54924 times
A protein loaded healthy and tasty vegetable dish, the Soya-chilli capsicum has soya chunks cooked with stir fried onions and capsicums in a chilli and soya sauce based gravy.
- Cut capsicum, onions and potatoes lengthwise mediumsize.
- Heat oil and add onions & green chillies (if you are using) to it.
- Fry till the onions turn into light brown in colour on low flame.
- Now add potatoes and cook them till half done on low flame.
- If the potatoes tend to stick to the bottom of the vessel then put little hot water in it.
- After they are half done add capsicum, turmeric, soya sauce, chilli sauce (if you are using), and salt as per taste since soya sauce is salty.
- Mix well and cook on low flame till done.
This recipe was contributed by Nancy Dsouza on 08 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.