Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4581 times
Soya wonder is a tasty savory dish prepared from soya nuggets or soya chunks. The healthy soya chunks are stir fried with an array of dried spices, garnished with chopped coriander leaves and served with masala rice and raita. A nutritious main course dish or a nice tangy snack item.
Add your private note
Soya Wonder recipe - How to make Soya Wonder
Preparation Time: 15 MINUTES Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1.boil the chunks in adequate water. drain & wash with cold water. drain & squeeze out the water. keep aside.
- 2.fry in oil bay leaf, curry leaves, cinnamon, clove, cardamom & jeera. add the onions fry well. add ginger/garlic paste. fry this till the raw smell goes.
- 3.add the chilli powder, coriander powder, salt & tumeric. fry well. add the chunks & mix well till its coated with the masala.
- 4.add the potato & beans & let it cook. when the chunks & veg. are cooked add the cauliflower.
- 5.when the cauliflower is cooked add tomatoes.
- 6.fry well & add water. let it thicken. when done add saunf powder & ground coconut.
- 7.boil for a few minutes & garnish with coriander leaves.
- 8. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by amarja on 27 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.