Soya Vegetable Bonda
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5400 times
Soya vegetable bonda is a healthy variation to the typical aloo bonda recipe with boiled and mashed potatoes mixed with different seasonings. Soya vegetable bonda is a crispy potato ball or bonda recipe with soaked and mashed soya granules mixed with other vegetables . Soya veg bonda tastes amazing with green chutney on a cold rainy day.
- Soak the soya chunks in water for 10 mins.
- Then squeeze and then grind in mixie.
- Add to it the mashed potatoes.
- Add to it the boiled vegetables n peas.mash well.
- Add chopped g.chillies.
- Fry onions in a kadaai.
- Add these mashed vegetables, salt.mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and transfer to a bowl.
- Make balls with this and keep aside
- Mix everything needed for flour and make a paste of thin consistency.
- Now dip those balls in the flour and deep fry in oil
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.