Soya Varutha Curry
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7618 times
A delicious gravy dish made with soya chunks mixed with a paste of different spices and herbs.
- Make a fine paste with red chilly,pepper,jeera,coconut grated,coriander seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put cinnamon,saunf,curry leaves,onion chopped
- And saute until golden brown.
- When onion turns golden brown add ginger garlic paste,green chilly slit,tomato finely chopped,curd,red chilly powder,coriander powder.
- Saute until raw smell of powder goes and tomato becomes mushy.
- Add soya chunks and salt.
- Saute until raw smell of soya goes.
- Add the ground paste and saute again till oil leaves the sides.
- Now switch off and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by b.ambika on 01 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.