Soya Vadi Kababs
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7384 times
Perk up the nutrient quotient of your diet by adding the delicious and grilled Soya vadi kababs in your menu. A healthy snack or starter recipe, the soya kababs are best paired with onion rings and green mint chutney.
Add your private note
Soya Vadi Kababs recipe - How to make Soya Vadi Kababs
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 35 minutes
1/2 cup vadi, crushed
1 medium potato
1/4 cup channa dal
1 inch ginger 2 to 3 cloves fresh garlic (lehsun)
1 small onion
garam masala powder, to taste
red chili powder, to taste
3 tablespoons panir (tofu)
2 tablespoons cashews, chopped
2 tablespoons raisins
3-5 coriander leaves, chopped
3-4 green chilies, chopped
- 1. boil the first 7 ingredients using very little water in a pressure cooker.
- 2. when the vadi, dal and potatoes are tender, make a soft dough of it by grinding it in a chopper.
- 3. mix with cornflour, garam masala and chilli powder.
- 4. mix the next 5 ingredients well.
- 5. add lemon drops or chaat masala in it as per taste.
- 6. make round balls of dough, flatten on your palm and put the equal portions shape, shallow fry them till brown.
- 7. serve hot with mint chutney.
- 8. another really good idea is to use them as a stuffing for vegetarian burger!
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 26 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.