Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5582 times
The dough should not stay for long time.
we can make cutlets
with soyabeans,adding with boiled potato and cabbage chopping.
- Soak soyabean seeds for 6-8 hours.
- Drain and grind it along with ginger,greenchillies coarsely.
- Add saunf,curry leaves,coriander leaves,salt
- And saunf,mix well.
- Add the two flours to make "vada" dough.
- Be assure that dough resembles "vada dough"consistans.
- Heat oil and make vadas(discs)keep a hole in the centre and leave it into the hot oil to deep fry.
- Fry slowly to golden brown and serve hot with frech coconut chutney or ginger chutney.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.