Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5713 times
Soya is packed with protein and nutrients. Soya vada incorporates the benefits of this healthy soybeans into a delectable crispy snack. The soya vadas are spiced with jeera,salt, etc and deep fried to get a healthy and tasty vadas. Serve with Curds and coconut chutney
- Mix well the soya flour and the besan.
- Add onion,chillies,ginger,corianderleaves,curry leaves and salt to taste.
- Mix well, add water little by little and make it to a dough (too much water makes a sticky dough which is difficult to make vada.).
- Make small balls and keep aside.
- Keep the kadai and pour oil and heat it. the oil should be in a medium heat.
- Take each ball and flatten it with your fingers and fry them in the oil.(do not stir the vada atonce)when the colour changes stir slowly.
- Fry them till golden brown and then drain it from the oil.
- Garnish the vadas with grated carrot and serve with tomato or chillie sauce.
This recipe was contributed by arima on 02 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.