Soya Toovar Dal Roti ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15103 times
Soya toovar dal roti, these unique rotis flavoured with garlic are a healthy combination of four flours – soya, jowar, wheat and toovar dal. Rich in proteins, calcium and iron, this one is a real star recipe!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft, smooth dough, using enough water. Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Knead again using ¼ tsp of oil till smooth and divide it into 4 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle, using al little flour for rolling.
- Place the roti on a non-stick tava (griddle) and turn over in a few seconds.
- Cook on the other side for a few seconds.
- Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast over an open flame till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 3 more rotis. Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.