Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9510 times
Prepared with soya flour and chopped greens, the soya Thepla is a healthy innovation to the gujarati staple, Thepla. The soya thepla tends to simply melt in your mouth. Serve the healthy soya thepla plain or with pickle.
- Wash and finely cut methi leaves.
- Mix all ingredients except soya milk and oil.
- Add soya milk and water to make dough.
- Knead well, keep covered for 10 min.
- Roll out 2 theplas, roast on tava using oil.
- Serve hot with sweet pickle.
This recipe was contributed by gurchai on 15 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.