Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13434 times
A protein rich vegetable dish, Soya subzi is a medley of taste, health and texture. The soya chunks are cooked together with onion, tomato and masalas in this yummy and quick soya subzi recipe.
- 1. boil milk and water in a bowl and soak nutri nuggets in it for 7 minutes. keep aside.
- 2. in a karahi on the second burner meanwhile put oil enough so that the onions get soaked, fry alongwith jeera ginger, green chillies until brown.
- 3. add haldi, dhania powder, jeera powder, namak, garam masala, chana powder, amchoor powder, red chillies, until they are slightly fried and not over done.
- 4. now add grated tomatoes to this masala and keep stirring until the masala is done. please donot add any water to this as the tomotoes self juice is what has to try. the masala is done if it leaves oil on the side.
- 5. now add the nutri nuggets which had been presoaked and cook on high flame stirring alongside till milk and water dries up.
- 6. now reduce the flame and add the boiled peas, diced carrots, paneer choora to it and stir till all the entire mixutre mixes well and all the ingriedents get the colour.
- 7. spread in a serving dish and sprinkle freshly cut coriander leaves, black pepper, and little garam masala.
- 8. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Meera8241 on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.