Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22959 times
A simple and popular soya spicy curry is best paired with steamed rice and salad. The spice laden Soyabean curry taste excellent when served hot with chopped coriander leaves as garnishing.
- Soak soya chunks in hot waterwith salt for 15 min
- While it soaks cut the tomatoes and onions and green chilles and dhania patta and keep it aside
- Squeeze the chunks out of water.
- Take kadai and place it on gas.add oil in it.
- Put jera and then add onions and fry til golden and then add tomatoes and green chillies when slightly done add namak ,haldi chiili powderand let it cook till tomatoes are done now add the soya chunks mix it well and close the lid and let it cook in sim for 5 min .and then switch off the gas.you may add 2-3 tbsp of water before closing the lid .
This recipe was contributed by slim on 08 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.