Soya Scoth Egg
by Uma Pandit
This recipe has been viewed 1249 times
Monsoon is one lovely season for me. I love the showers of rain and enjoy a rainy get-together by the window with my close friends.
I love to serve my best healthy snack recipe SOYA SCOTH EGG.
Every bite of this egg ......... Stop for a moment and marvel at its multiple dimensions !!!!!!
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan add onions and saute, add ginger -garlic paste , green chilies and saute till light golden brown in colur.
- Add soya keema, cumin powder, salt, sugar, besan and garam masala, saute for 5 minutes, add coriander and mix well.Keep aside to cool.
- Divide the soya-kheema mixture into 6 portions.
- Take a portion of the soya-keema mixture on the palm and flatten it. Place 1 egg in the centre and cover it completely with the soya kheema mixture, then roll it in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the scotch egg until golden brown from all sides. Drain on and absorbent paper.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make more scotch eggs.
- Sprinkle Chat masala and serve it immediately with with mango, onion wine Salsa.
- To make soya keema, soak soya chunks or granules in hot water till they soften, discard the water and rinse in cold water, squeeze off the excess water and set aside.
- Pulse the chunks to whatever texture you desire, set aside.
This recipe was contributed by Uma Pandit on 11 Jul 2016Myself Uma Pandit from Kolkata . My mob no - 9836157263 .
I am homemaker , but passionate about dif...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.