Soya Samosa By jalebi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5144 times
Devour an innovative and mouthwatering soya samosa as a protein rich healthy snack. The samosa strips or patties are stuffed with soya granules and deep fried. An amazing concept of fried samosa with a spicy savory soya granules as filling.
- Make a soft,pliable dough with soya flour,rice flour,pinch salt.cover,keep aside.
- Heat 3 tsp ghee.add 1 tsp jeera,red chillipwd and fry.add ginger-chilli paste,amchoor pwd,garam masala and fry.add the mashed boiled potato,peanuts,salt.
- Add grated paneer,dhaniyapatta
- And stir well.cool mixture.
- Take small roll of soya atta
- Roll into thin puri.put a little alu mixture in it.cover
- And form a semi circle.press edges well.
- Heat oil in a kadai.when hot
- Deep fry samosas on medium flame till done.
- Serve hot with chutney.
This recipe was contributed by jalebi on 12 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.