Soya Poha ( Weight Loss After Pregnanacy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21644 times
An appetizing alternative to the traditional version, soya poha is rich in proteins, iron and zinc. Peas and peanuts make an appetizing addition to this ideal breakfast when you want to lose weight the healthy way.
- Soak the soya granules in 2 cups of warm water for 15 minutes. Squeeze thoroughly and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for another 3 to 4 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the turmeric powder, green peas, peanuts, soya granules, lemon juice and salt, toss gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once in between. Serve hot with garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.