5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31973 times
.add cashews for the kids
2.you can also add mint leaves
Add your private note
Soya Paratha recipe - How to make Soya Paratha
Preparation Time: 30 mts Cooking Time: 30 mts Total Time:
- Mix the wheat flour with water and make the dough.
- Keep it aside for minimum of 2 hrs.
- Soak the soya bean in water, the previous night.
- Cook the soya bean in the pressure cooker with salt and haldi powder.
- Cook the potatoes and mash it well.
- In a fry pan,add oil and heat it.
- Add rie.after it cracks,add hing,curry leaf,ginger garlic paste and chillies.
- Now add soya bean.mix it well.
- Allow the soya bean to cool for few minutes.
- Grind the soya bean in a blender.
- Now mix mashed potatoes with the soya bean paste.add chopped coriander leaves.
- Add salt if neccesary.
- Make one roti, and keep one small ball of soya paste.
- Cover the soya paste with roti and again make a round.
- In a non stick pan,put the paratha.turn the other side.
- When it is slight brown colour put the oil around the paratha
- Serve it hot with tomato chutney.
This recipe was contributed by KANRASH on 15 Mar 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.