Soya Paneer Veggie
This recipe has been viewed 7983 times
A protein rich vegetable preparation made with combination of paneer and soya flavoured with other vegetables as well.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the ginger and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add all the remaining vegetables and saute they turn soft.
- Add the soya granules and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the sauces, mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove from the flame and add the paneer and cheese and mix well.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and roll them into circles of 4" diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the center and bring the sides together to seal the edges.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#472781 on 03 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.