Soya Paneer Keema
by Foodie #563257
This recipe has been viewed 11489 times
A nutritious semi-dry Indian subzi which goes well with rotis as an accompaniment. Low fat paneer will make the recipe quite low in calories as well
- Wash the soaked granules, drain and squeeze out the water.
- Add the curds, salt, chilli powder,half the coriander and ginger-garlic paste and mix well.
- Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the marinated granules and saute for some times.
- Add the garam masala and spinach, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes almost dry.
- Add the tomato puree, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes till dry.
- Add the paneer, stir for a minute and remove from the flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #563257 on 06 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.