Soya Nutty Chocolate Balls
This recipe has been viewed 2589 times
A nutty chocolate flavoured balls perfect to be served as mithais!
- Combine the dark chocolate and butter in a bowl, mix well and melt in a double boiler till chocolate melts, while stirring continuously.
- Add the powdered soya chunks, nuts and sugar and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Immediately make small even sized balls with buttered hands.
- Cool completely and store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 22 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.