Soya Nuggets, Chana Masala
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8517 times
Cook the protein rich soya with beans in this delicious Soya nuggets, chana masala recipe.The choice of spice powders like garam masala and the onion tomato-garlic paste adds taste to this healthy vegetable recipe .
- Soak kabuli chana and soya nuggets for 4 hrs. in water
- Pressure cook the soya nuggets and kabuli chana with haldi powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add rai
- When the rai splutters, add garlic paste and ginger paste and chopped onion
- Saute till the onion is brown add chopped tomato
- Cook till the oil separates add chilly powder, dhania powder, jira powder, garam masala powder and the boiled soya nuggets and kabuli chana
- Cook for 10 minutes add salt if required.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilly and serve with chapatis, parathas etc.
This recipe was contributed by ososo on 20 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.