Soya Mutter ki Subzi By sathya_m
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3590 times
Handy tip(s) :
1. you can use mushrooms or paneer instead of the soya nuggets as a variation.
Add your private note
Soya Mutter ki Subzi By sathya_m recipe - How to make Soya Mutter ki Subzi By sathya_m
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cook the soya nuggets in hot salted water for about 20 minutes. keep aside.
- Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds. when they crackle, add the asafoetida, ginger-green chilli paste, garlic paste and onions and saute till the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and cook on a slow flame for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the curds, gram flour, milk and 3/4 cup of water and add to the onion-tomato gravy.
- Add the soya nuggets, green peas, sugar and salt and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sathya_m on 08 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.