Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9224 times
Take only limited quantity.
make fresh dough
don't use carry overs.
- Sieve soya & bengal gram flour togather.
- Put salt , ghee into it.
- Make it a dough.
- Take a kadai & pour the oil into that
- Take a murukku preesser fill it up with lemon size amount of the dough.
- Now press that above the boiling oil.
- Now tasty murukku is ready !!
This recipe was contributed by Karpagam on 12 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.