Soya Mince Chatpati Chapati
by kundan shah
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6496 times
A healthful chapatti recipe, Soya mince chatpati chapatti is prepared by filing in soaked soya granules into samosa patties and then shallow fried. Enjoy the soya mince chapatti with green chutney or aloo curry.
Add your private note
Soya Mince Chatpati Chapati recipe - How to make Soya Mince Chatpati Chapati
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 20 MINUTES Total Time:
- 1) boil soya mince water and dry thoroughly. add all remaining ingredients for filling and keep aside
- 2) prepare stiff dough by mixing ingridents for outer covering. divide into 10 portions
- 3) roll out one portion on well greased surface, into an extremely thin chapti af about 15inches diameter.
- 4) place a samosa chapati on big chapati, spread 3 tablespoon of filling on top and fold chapati from all sides into rectangle, enveloping filling.
- 5) shallow fry chapati over low heat, until golden and crisp.
- 6) serve with salad, red chilli chutney and tamarind chutney
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.