Soya Matter Tamater
This recipe has been viewed 6161 times
Soya matter Tamatar is a healthy vegetable recipe with soya chunks cooked with Tamatar or tomatoes and green peas or matter. Find many exciting vegetable recipe at tarladalal.com
- Cut the soya leaves into small and wash and keep aside
- Wash every thing andcut into small peices and keep aside.
- Put the pressure cooker on the gas and put the ghee in it when ghee is hot enough add onions fry for a few sec.
- Then add every thing (dil leaves, tamater and peas.
- Fry for 1 min.
- Then add 6 cups of water and salt and pepper and red chillies according to taste.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook till everything is cooked.
- Serve hot with rotis.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#43545 on 11 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.