Soya Keema & Chunks
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17542 times
A spicy rich vegetable recipe with soya nuggets , the Soya keema & chunks have both the minced and chunky soya nuggets as ingredients. Enjoy this protrein rich dish with rotis or chapattis.
- Boil the soya granules and chunks with the whole garam masala for 10 mins.
- Chop the onion and brown it and add ginger/garlic paste with chillies , stir it few mins and add ground tomatoes, add the salt and other spices and cook it on slow fire till it blends well.
- Then add the boiled soya granules and chunks and cook iton high fire and add little water gradually untilit gets brown in color.
- Then add some water and give it a whistle in the cooker . 3 whistles. consistency should be thick.
- Lastly add ground garam masala and serve with chappati.
This recipe was contributed by clearnet on 01 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.