Soya Ke Seekh
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 17237 times
Enjoy this tempting vegetarian soya ke seekh recipe with green chutneys and onion rings as starter. The soya granules based seekh kebab is created with a judicious blend of ginger garlic, onion and spice powders and then roasted on a non stick pan with little oil. A delicious grilled starter or snack item.
- Soak the soya beans in water over night.
- Pressure cook the beans till soft.drain the water and mash well.
- Mix all the ingredients together very well except the oil.
- Roll into 2'''''''' cylindrical rolls.
- Brush the rolls lightly with oil and grill in the oven at 150.c for 10 minutes or till brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by anitacf160 on 08 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.