by Reena Agarwal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13858 times
Soya Kadhi, kids love this nutritious protein rich kadhi with soya nuggets. If you wish you can replace the soya nuggets with besan pakori or boiled mixed vegetables.
- Combine the curd and besan in a deep bowl and blend with a hand blender.
- Drain the boiled soya chunks and squeeze out the water, then wash them with water and again squeeze out the water.
- Heat ghee in a deep pan and saute the onions till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the garlic, ginger and green chillies, mix well. Then add the fenugreek seeds and let them crackle.
- Once the seeds crackle pour the curd-besan mixture in the pan while stirring continuously.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala, cumin seeds powder and salt.
- Let the kadhi come to a boil. Add the soya chunks, mix well and cook on a low flame for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the kadhi in a deep serving dish.
- For the tempering heat ghee in a small pan, add cumin seeds, when they crackle add red chilli powder and immediately pour over the kadhi.
- Serve hot with rice or chapattis.
This recipe was contributed by Reena Agarwal on 30 Jul 2018I am a self employed mother of twins. I love cooking, reading, net surfing and making handicrafts.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.