Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16785 times
A tasty way of adding soybeans in your diet with this simple and quick Soya fry recipe. Simply fry onions and tomatoes and cook with the soaked Soyabean chunks. Relish with Rotis or Parathas.
- Soak the soya chunks in hot water with little salt for about 5 mins.
- Drain the chunks and put them in cold water.
- Now squeeze the chunks out of water and keep aside.
- In a pan put about 3 tbsp oil and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Now add the garlic and ginger paste and fry another 2-3 mins.
- Add the chunks, dry masalas and the tomato and salt.
- Fry for another 5 mins but don''t let it scorch.
- Now add the water and cook till it dries.
- Serve hot with parathas or as a snack with drinks.
This recipe was contributed by dipdeepta on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.