Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3999 times
Soya Dosas are high protein pancakes made from soya milk and wheat flour. This unusual dosa batter combination makes the soya dosa a healthier choice for breakfasts, especially for children.
- Mix together the rice flour, urad dal flour, soya flour and salt with approx. 1 cup of water to make a thin batter.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- When ready to make the dosas, sprinkle the fruit salt on the batter and mix gently.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it lightly with oil.
- When hot, pour one quarter of the batter on the pan and spread it using a circular
- Motion to make a thin dosa and cook on one side and pour a little oil along the edges while cooking.
- When crispy, fold over.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more dosas.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 08 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.