Soya Cutlets By forever4v
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26201 times
Step up the pprotein content of your diet by adding the crunchy and tasty Soya cutlets in your evening snack optin. The soya culets are shallow fried and served hot with chutney or sauce of choice.
- Soak the soya beans and rice overnight in water.
- Remove the water and grind them in the grinder coarsely.
- Take the grinded material and add salt,pepper,finely chopped green chilli and onion.
- Mix them .
- Give the shape of cutlets and fry them.
- Serve hot with garlic sauce.
This recipe was contributed by forever4v on 22 Aug 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.