Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15208 times
Soya cutlet is an innovative tikki or cutlet recipe with soya nuggets or granules as fillings. Share your soybean recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online.
- Soak soya in water for about 11 hours.
- Boil it till it is cooked to 3/4 th.
- Cut potates and boil them
- Cut onions,curry leaves and green chillies into small pieces.
- Smash potatoes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil and fry jeera.
- Mix all the above with salt and make a thick dough.
- Make the dough into heart shaped cutlets and spread with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or tomato ketchep.decorate with fried cashewnuts.
This recipe was contributed by subv on 10 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.