Soya Curry with Yogurt
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28695 times
A very tasty soya dish made with curd/yogurt. This dish requires very little amount of spices and goes great with rice or rotis. Requires very little time to cook, so people who are always on the run can count on this dish. Highly nutritious.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan or wok.
- Add the cumin seeds and the mustard seeds and let it crackle.
- Add 1/2 tsp of hing, dry red chilli and saute in the oil for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and saute till the onions are light golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and the chilli powder and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute well till the rawness of the ginger garlic paste goes away.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and garam masala and saute for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh curd and stir nicely till the masala is mixed well.
- Add the soya chunks and mix well.
- Add salt and let it cook on a low flame for about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with hot rice or rotis.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 05 Aug 2013Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.