Soya Curry By ratnamanjusha
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3324 times
Add soaked soya chunks in the delicious curry to enjoy the healthy and irrestible Soya curry. Relsih with roti or rice as side dish.
Add your private note
Soya Curry By ratnamanjusha recipe - How to make Soya Curry By ratnamanjusha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Take a non-stick vessel, heat oil,
- Add mustard seeds.after they splatter,
- Add cumin seeds and urad dal.
- Fry till urad dal gets light brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste,
- Fry for 2 mins .
- Add onions and saute till light brown.
- Then add tomatoes.
- Fry them until tomatoes get fully cooked.
- Then add water ,soya granules,salt,redchilly powder,garam masala.
- Fry till soya get cooked.
- Last add dry methi and fry for 2 mins.
- Serve hot with rice,parathas or watever.
This recipe was contributed by ratnamanjusha on 12 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.