Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7813 times
1) tofu should not be marinated more > 24 hours as its highly perishable
2) this is a great healthy snack for afternoon and easy to make for mums!
3) feel free to marinate tofu in jaggery mixture if your child have better feel for sweet stuff.
4) party time snack which will keep your guest guessing!!!
- Firstly cut 1" x 1 "cube of cut tofu and sprinkle with ingredients in (2) [both sides] .
- Lightly coat the tofu cubes with wheat bran that would easily stick as the surface of tofu is pretty wet.
- Thirdly,marinate the tofu for at least 2 hours in fridge.
- Now,coat your non stick flat pan with oil and grill the tofu (under low flame) on both sides till golden brown
- Once done,use toothpick to hold few cubes together
- Serve with tomato ketchup or/and even yogurt.
This recipe was contributed by varsha_bachulal on 23 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.