Soya Chuny Pakodas
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1082 times
Chunky soya based pakodas made using soya granules and whole wheat flour...truly delicious!
Add your private note
Soya Chuny Pakodas recipe - How to make Soya Chuny Pakodas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- For the paste:
- Mix all the ingredients and grind to a coarse paste and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and put boiled soya granules,onions,ginger paste,mint and coriander leaves,salt,wheat flour and prepared paste and mix well
- Mix all till it releases water.
- Then add vegetable stock and little water to make a thicker batter.
- Then make pakoras in hot oil till crisp and serve with tea.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 11 Jul 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.