Soya Chunks and Carrot Pilau
by Foodie #587130
This recipe has been viewed 8040 times
Soya Chunks and Carrot Pilau, protein-rich pulao, tasty and healthy is made quickly in a pressure cooker with nutritious soya chunks, carrots and a few simple ingredients to spice it up. Serve with papad, salad and curd.
- Soak the soya chunks in warm water for 10 minutes before you could start preparing the rice.
- Heat the pressure cooker and add the oil followed by butter.
- Now add the ginger- garlic paste followed by bay leaves and the onion.
- Add the soya chunks, carrot and give a gentle stir. Wash the rice and add it to the carrots.
- Add garam masala, turmeric powder, salt and if you want it to be little bit spicy add some paprika/ chilly powder.
- At last add the soya chunks and 1 and a half cups of water. Mix all the ingredients uniformly and close the pressure cooker.
- Cook in high fire with 2 whistles and serve with salad or yoghurt.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #587130 on 01 Nov 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.