Soya Cheese Samosa
by Rajni Gupta Anand
This recipe has been viewed 1756 times
This is a traditional dish with some twist in its filling.It is widely used on the occasion of Diwali as the dumpling can be prepared in advance to avoid last minute hassle when guest comes. It is a melt in mouth snack with cheese filling.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, add enough water and knead into a dough.
- Cover it ith muslin cloth and keep aside for half an hour.
- Drain all the water from soya granules.
- Now take a pan add oil to it.
- Add the garlic and sauté for few minutes till garlic become pink.
- Add the spring onion greens and capsicums and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the soya granules and sauté for atleast 7 to 10 mins , in between add salt and papper.
- At last add grated cheese and turn off the flame.
- Mix well after cheese melts.let it cool down.
- Now prepare poori with the help of rolling pin .
- Make 8 poori it will give 16 samosas.
- Cut poori in half.
- Take half of the poori and make cone shape of it .
- Fill filling in the cone and seal it with the help of water.
- For frying take sufficient oil in a wok and heat it .
- Not too hot and leave samosa dumpling into it one by one .
- Fry on medium heat to make it crispy on both sides.
- Serve hot with dip
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 05 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.