Soya Chana Dal Kababs
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17624 times
Soya chana dal kebabs is a delicious and healthy preparation of soya beans and chana dal.
- Mix soya and chana dal paste,chopped onion,garlic,coriander,green chillies,amchur ,seasonings cook on low heat till water evaporates from it.
- Add mashed tofu and 3-4 chopped methi leaves.
- Mix properly and make balls .shape them into kababs.
- Roast them on nonsticky tawa till light brown.
- Serve hot serve with tamrind chutney
This recipe was contributed by neeru54agarwal on 19 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.