5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9741 times
Delicious and healthy bread made with soya milk full of proteins.
- Scald the soya milk, dissolve the sweetener in it, and cool to lukewarm. (see note in first bread recipe.)
- Sprinkle the yeast over the top, and let stand until the mixture starts foaming.
- Stir in the salt and white flour, and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the soya flour until smooth.
- Add the whole-wheat flour and knead on a well-floured surface until smooth. cover and let rise until almost doubled in bulk.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºf.
- Punch down the dough and form 2 loaves or 16 buns.
- Cover and let rise again until almost doubled in bulk.
- Brush the tops with soya oil.
- Bake the loaves for about 45 minutes or the buns for about 20 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by padmadwivedi on 23 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.