Soya Bomb Spring Dosa
by Uma Pandit
This recipe has been viewed 1150 times
Soya Bomb Spring Dosa is one of my Indo-Chinese fusion breakfast / tiffin recipe. Soya Bomb Spring Dosa is made by stuffing dosa with soya keema. It is very healthy and delicious and also easy to make breakfast and otherwise. Soya Bomb Spring Dosa is a hit recipe in my family .....It goes well with tomato coriander chutney or South Indian coconut chutney.
- Heat 2 teaspoon oil in a pan on a medium flame. Add garlic , ginger and onions, sauté for 2 minutes, then add French bean and
- saute again for 2 to 3 minutes, then add carrots , capsicum, cabbage and spring onions.
- Mix well and sauté for another 5-6 minutes or until veggies are soft and almost done .
- Add soya keema and mix well.Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup and chilli sauce, mix well .
- Cook for 2 minutes add salt , pepper powder and coriander and mix well and switch off the gas.
- Heat and grease a a non-stick tava (griddle), pour a 1/2 - 3/4 cup of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a circle.
- Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon oil and cook for a minute when one side is done , flip over to the other side and cook for a few seconds.
- Again flip over and spread some soya bomb mxyure on one side of the dosa and roll tightly or put the filling in the center of the dosa and fold the side.
- Cook for 30 seconds , transfer to a plate and slice diagonally and serve immediately.
- To make soya keema, soak soya chunks or granules in hot water till they soften, discard the water and rinse in cold water, squeeze off the excess water and blend the chunks in a mixer to the desired texture.
This recipe was contributed by Uma Pandit on 21 Jun 2016Myself Uma Pandit from Kolkata . My mob no - 9836157263 .
I am homemaker , but passionate about dif...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.