Soya Bhurji ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23796 times
Soya bhurji, quickly made, this subzi uses fibre-rich soya granules that are well-known for their weight loss properties. The onion-tomato-garlic masala adds oodles of taste. Enjoy with hot rotis and cold curd!
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions and garlic, mix well and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Add the soya granules, salt and 1 cup of warm water, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the coriander, lemon juice and mix well. Serve hot garnished with onion rings and mint.
Nutrient values Per serving
|Energy|| 73 calories|
|Protein|| 4.5 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 3.8 gm|
|Fat|| 4.5 gm|
|Iron|| 1.2 mg|
|Fibre|| 0.6 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.