Soya Bean na Khakhra
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5644 times
While roasting, grease the tava
while roll rotli take little flour otherwise you can not roll thin.
dough should not be hard.
this is very healthy and low calorie and very easy to digest.
one can preserve this for 15 days.
Add your private note
Soya Bean na Khakhra recipe - How to make Soya Bean na Khakhra
Preparation Time: 15 mimute Cooking Time:    Total Time:
500 grams soyabean flour
2 cup soya milk salt to taste
50grams wheat flour
- Mix both flours and salt
- Pour 2cup soya milk or only water.
- Make a dough like rotli(chapati)
- Keep the dough for 30 minutes
- Mix dough very well with little oil
- Roll thin rotli with the help of little wheat flour
- Then roast it with the help of wooden dato on mediam slow flame.
- One by one you have to do this.
This recipe was contributed by ashazaveri on 28 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.