Soya Bean Vegetable Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7038 times
Dish out the nutritious Soya bean vegetable soup , prepared with soyabeans cooked along with carrots,french beans, cauliflowers, garlic and corn.A delectable hot soup recipe with soyabean and a medley of mixed seasonal veggies.
Add your private note
Soya Bean Vegetable Soup recipe - How to make Soya Bean Vegetable Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1/2 (?) soya beans - washed
1 large onion - peeled and cut into 24 cloves fresh garlic (lehsun), peeled and crushed
1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin - coarsely crushed
5 dried chinese dates2 carrots, cut into cubes
250 grams fresh french beans - each cut into 2-3 pieces
250 grams cauliflower - cut into bite sizes
2 fresh corns - each cut into 3 pieces
600 mls water (if using more soyabeans and vegetables, use more water) salt to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil(optional) spring onions
- )wash soya beans and drain
- 2)pour water in a heavy based pan and bring to boil
- 3)put in soya beans, dried chinese dates, onion, garlic, corn pieces, crushed cumin and boil until soya beans are soft.
- 4)add in carrots and french beans and boil for another 10 mins
- 5)lastly add in cauliflower, salt and oil(if using)and boil until all vegetables are soft but intact.
- 6)dish out in soup bowls
- 7)garnish with spring onions
- 8) serve hot
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 26 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.