Soya Bean Pakoda
by vrunda naik
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 15244 times
Soya bean ke pakoda is a great use of soya bean as a veg starer item.This is ideal as a evening snacks with tea or coffee . If u like soya bean then this is the snacks item for u.
- Combine potatoes, soybean,green peas and salt and microwave on high for 8 minutes or it is cooked. Cool and mash with the help of the masher. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add mixed vegetables, green chillies and sauté on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add ginger and salt and mix well.
- Add prepared mashed mixture and sauté for a few minutes. Add pepper powder, garam masala, cornflour and sauté for few seconds. Allow it to cool.
- Shape into balls and dip it into Bengal gram flour, salt and water paste to make a thick batter.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, dip the pakoda in the batter and fry the pakodas till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Soya Pakora is ready to serve hot with chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 24 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.