Soya Bean Ke Dahi Vade
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 15513 times
An unique combination of shallow fried soya bean based badas or cutlets topped with beaten curd or dahi is presented in this Soya bean ke dahi vade recipe. Enjoy with your choice of sweet and spicy chutneys as topping.
- Soak soya and dals overnight
- Remove skin and grind in a mixie
- Add salt ginger,green chilli,coriander to it
- Heat oil in a wok
- Spred this mix. on a wet muslin cloth
- Fry in oiltill light golden
- Soak in water
- While serving take vadas out of water press gently between palms
- Add curds chat masala and sweet chatni to it
This recipe was contributed by kitty100369 on 23 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.