Soya Bean Cutlets
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30680 times
Add Soya Bean Cutlets in your evening teatime menu and perk up the protein content of your diet. Enjoy these cutlets made from soya granules and veggies with chutney or ketchup.
- Drain out the water completely from soya beans.
- Mash the potatoes with a masher and add to the soya beans along with other ingedients except the bread crumbs and oil.
- Mix well and shape into round cutlets.
- Put two table spoons oil in a non-stick fry pan and dip each cutlet in bread crumbs and shallow fry on the the sides till golden in colour.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sonamalkani on 04 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.