Soya Bean Burji
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3910 times
Soya bean burji is an innovative burji or crumbled up vegetable recipe with the soaked soybeans ground into a paste and then cooked with onion, chillies, spices and tomatoes.
Add your private note
Soya Bean Burji recipe - How to make Soya Bean Burji
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Chop onions, tomatoes, green chilies and coriander leaves to small pieces.
- Soak soya beans in water for 3-4 hrs. grind the soaked soya beans in mixer grinder to a thin paste adding little water.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies, coriander leaves and salt to taste. mix well.
- Take 2-3 tea spoon oil in a frying pan. when the pan heats up, put the above mixture and stir till the paste thickens. keep stirring until the mixture solidifies and turns light brown.
- Decorate with coriander leaves and pepper powder
- And serve
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 26 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.