Soya Alu Bhaji
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26428 times
Soya aloo bhaji or Nutrela is a delectable vegetable dish prepared from soybean and boiled potatoes. Soyabean curry is a great way of adding protein to your diet. Try this simple and delicious Soyabean or nutrela bhaji recipe.
- Soak soya in water for 12 hours.
- Tie it in a muslin cloth and allow it to sprout for one day.
- Cook the sprouted soya in pressure cooker.
- Peel and cube the potato.
- Chop onions finely.
- Blanch tomatoes in hot water.
- Remove the skin and make into pulp.
- Heat oil in a cooker body, season with cumin seeds.
- Fry chopped onions till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste in medium flame till oil separates from it.
- Add the tomato puree and fry till good smell comes.
- When oil separates from it, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, dhania powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add diced potato and sprouted soya with enough water.
- Cover and pressure cook till two whistles come.
- Garnish with cut coriander leaves and onions.
This recipe was contributed by radhabaloo on 15 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.